Thursday, October 22, 2015

Another meaning of LIFE

 ""Life is a GIFT for us and it offers us the privilege, opportunity and responsibilities to give something back by becoming more. You don't become happy by pursuing happiness, you are happy by living LIFE which means SOMETHING.!!!.""

I have made a plenty of mistake, but I never made let go, ever learnt something from that and make sure will never repeat that mistakes. Mistakes taught many things and one of reason to grow in life. After every mistake I used to take more efforts than last to achieve that something factor. Just have patience, because today you finding things are difficult but tomorrow it surely will easy. It takes courage to grow up and become SOMETHING you really are. 

One most important thing, which I learnt from my Mentors, Experienced it and Imbibe it very well that is, "WHAT YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU WILL BECOME".

Never ignore single moment of yours, learn from each and everything. because passed day couldn't came back, Likewise passed moments will never return. If you observed your LIFE carefully, each moment you find different from last, even you visit on same place like College. 

""When you become 
your own best friends
you will find LIFE easier ""



  

No comments:

Post a Comment