Father, when I decided to write blog on this topic, felt shortage of words to summarized and first time ever I need to go though some references.
Father-Daughter love had a charge to it that generally was both permitted and gratify. There was just something so beautiful about the father complementing the little girl. Bigness and lilness together at last—yet the bigness would never hurt the l'ilness..!!!. It respected it. In a world in which big always crushes l'il one but, this bigness never hurt lil one. You couldn’t help but think of your own father as you saw your little girl with hers.
One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored when they were little. how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded what they wanted. Do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyful times and his appreciations for small small achievements then feel like really "I Achieved something big".
He is a one who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life and I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a viable in my life that can only be filled by him.
One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored when they were little. how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded what they wanted. Do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyful times and his appreciations for small small achievements then feel like really "I Achieved something big".
There is no kind of affection so purely divine as of a father to a daughter.
In love like husband to wives there is desire;
to son's, ambition....
but to daughters there is something which there are no words to express.
when you were little princess for him, you shared all things with him from mom's gossips to friends, he was also used to expressed his love and affection, but once you grownup, I'm sure you feel it....
"A father’s tears and fears are unseen,
his love is unexpressed,
but what remain same that is his care and protection
which are as a pillar of strength throughout our lives..."
I want to say, "that, no man I ever met will be my father’s equal, and I would never love any other man as much...".
Thank you papa..!!! :)
Bliss

No comments:
Post a Comment