Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I BELIEVE IN.......

I Believe....
our work and purpose is going to fill a large part of your life with satisfaction, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't stop, with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.

I Believe....
if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you choose to be in right environment, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.

I Believe....
We're all connected through positive energy, in the power of prayer and  putting good out into the world and taking care of each other.

I Believe....
I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed. which is your choice.

I Believe...
There may be people who have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. You are the creator of your own LIFE.

I Believe...
Imagination power is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more powerful than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always conquest over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And that love is stronger than death.

I Believe....
Nothing happens without any reason, keep trusting yourself rather than anyone in this world and keep walking.

I Believe in power of Believing. ....


















No comments:

Post a Comment