Monday, March 23, 2015

Dream come true.....

Every dreamer became a great dreamer when he or she achieved a goal beyond limit.one day in 
evening I went to meet Bharath sir and he asked what is your dream!!!! I told him many things and one of the Dream was that "I want to meet Kavyashree mam (she is a super achiever.The National ambassador at ADAD(a deed a day) and Country Council at world merit.she studies MCA at Bangalore institute of technology(BIT)).she is my inspiration and one of the reason to join #i3. sir said,"you have to earn it!!!! and he give me target that"I have to share i3 with 10 peoples their  is no time limit so its on you"!!! as you achieved your target I personally request to mam to call you.I accept it and I achieved it and as a reward and sir promised, Kavyashree mam called me. really no words to expressed that feeling.I have tears in  my eyes.what a humbled person she is!!!!. I learnt many things from her like how to manage your time,how to set goals. if sir give you target of 10 peoples so personally take it 15.give your 1000%.perfect your priorities....

really feeling more energetic after talking to her.MY DREAM COME TRUE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment