Monday, March 23, 2015

I believe.....in Miracle

On saturday it was sunny day  so I decided to travelled by auto.after some distance one old man come set beside me and started talking he said"child study well take good knowledge and make your parents proud".I gently smile and replied"yes sir thank you so much".old man full dressed in maharastrian attire. asked me "child,which cast you belong". I said "sir aagri" and he showed me one application as well as poster in which written that he is social worker who going to be distribute free of cost water for three days at holy place called "ekveera aai"(this is temple of goddess which besides on lonavala mountain),I had goosebumps,every year went there with my entire family.after some days there will be very big festival happen and that is for 3 days called as"palkhi jatra".many peoples are coming from different different places and told me that he is doing for the blessings of goddess anyone can come and volunteer us,that old man's name was Mr. Dr.Bali. he was non-maharashtrian and doing great job. He give me his contact number and also blessings,encourage me to do for society as well as for parents.

I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. their are no accidents.we some times encounter peoples even perfect strangers who being to interest us at at first sight,somehow suddenly,all at once before a word has been spoken..

No comments:

Post a Comment