Friday, June 19, 2015

STRENGTH....comes by overcoming challenges

"STRENGTH"... doesn't come what you can do, it comes from "OVERCOMING" the things you once thought you couldn't. If you have a positive attitude and constantly aspire to give your best efforts, eventually you will overcome your instant problems and you are ready for greater challenges than before. Every project is an opportunity to learn, to figure out problems and challenges, to originate and reinvent thoughts.

We experiencing and learning many things in a 7 days because of our projects. Exploring places which I never thought before as a Mumbaikar. I found some changes in myself, which I can say overcoming the fear of walking alone and stood up to own expectations. Now also I remember Mr. Sujit Lawani sir asked in one of the seminar that, "Why always girl want to be a perform any task in group...???. She have a ability to walk alone in her own way". This sentence is always give me strength to perform each and every task and be myself.

Life is all about facing a new challenge in each moment. Challenges are what make us stronger and make life interesting. Overcoming challenges, it known as a growth of confidence level and make life more meaning full. This strength make me to believe in myself and it keep telling me, don't worry about result, just you continue your work and you're going good.

"Smile and let
everyone know that today
you're a lot 
Stronger than 
you were
Yesterday"

.



No comments:

Post a Comment