SITUATIONS..!!! are the reason for everything, No one is right or wrong in this world but the situations makes the person to take decisions and sometime person creates situations which makes him/her.
Self-reflection or Self-analyzing is so healthy, generally works for me - when I record the details of what I'm going through, whether it's a relationship issue or negative thoughts, I can look back and see how far I've come. It makes me to see my progress and how I got through a situation.
so far I've learnt,
"When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves...."
Something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have possible choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations. In any kind of situation you can't blame a single person. Letting go some situations helps us to to live in a more peaceful state of mind if it's not belong to you and helps restore balance. It makes others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations from situation. This frees us from unnecessary stress. but learning from that is very essential.
I've learned the lesson that,
When you're in the middle of something that seems very emotionally attached with, or you're in a situation and it seems like it's the end of the world or whatever, then you learn that it's not, because it actually strengthen you to take strong decisions to yourself.
Each and every person can take the biggest lessons from angry situations where actually you aren't, in life have probably come from a bad situation, even if wasn't the one who was angry.
I'm pretty sure, There's a time in your life where you're not quite sure where you are. You think everything's perfect, but it's not perfect...!!!!. Then one day you wake up and analyze the entire situation and you can't imagine picture yourself in the you're in. Never permit a anonymous to rule your life, take your own decisions by understanding the situations or by consulting someone who can understands you or who already had been gone through such kind of situation you'r in. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.
How you can understand any kind of situation...???
Take the time to discover your real intention before you act. If it is to change someone or the world so that you will feel safe or better about yourself, don't act on it, because it is an intention of fear and can create only painful consequences. But..!!!
Amazing article !!!
ReplyDelete