Friday, August 7, 2015

GROWTH....

"Law of Attraction". Before some day some incidents are happened, where I starting believing in law of attraction. During a project called "IUOSB". Gave my best on each step, but..!!! don't know what happen suddenly my performance getting down and trap by depression. After some time login my Facebook account and saw post which was posted by my mentor Ms. Jeevitha DM ma'am.


That post was by Mr. James Clear "What I do When Feel Like to GIVE UP..!!!". He wrote human about human psychology what first thing they ever do, when they are in such situation and that situation exactly matches to my situation. So I connect with that very fast. He wrote that human mind is suggestion engine, because what you think that ACTIONS...!!! taken by you. If you said my I'm very tired, but the moment you start thinking I'm good and want to continued what I'm doing. Mind will give you more suggestion to complete that work in better way and as soon as possible.

That day there was heavy rainfall. I planned each and everything to take up that things on next day. But uncertain situation was there. Give my each and everything possible. I'm very depressed and felt too low  and start crying and what I saw the article posted by Ma'am. I apply whatever written in that article and all things happen which I planned and desired.

Our thoughts are the root cause for any work or action. What you think that things will happen. If you think negative than automatically things will go in that direction which you only decided and we starting blame to other people.

After a day I thank to Ma'am, She said, "You know champ...". "What is growth..????"...

HOW FAST YOU RECOVER AFTER FAILURE....

it known as growth.....














 


No comments:

Post a Comment