Sunday, August 23, 2015

MUMBAI--BANGALORE--MUMBAI.....stupendous journey

Great Platform called i3 (influence . Inspire . !mpact).

Journey starts from here.....


When my mentor Bharath GC sir entered in our class to invite us for seminar which was held in KC college, Churchgate, by Sujit Lalwani sir. Totally inspired by him, that was life changing experience, Where I took one decision for me, first ever time in my entire LIFE. After seminar one-by-one some IU(Inspiration Unlimited) team members came on stage for share their experiences with IU. Mr. Mohan BN sir introduce her as a terrific leader, he shared she pursuing her MCA from top institute of Bangalore and also among top scorer of her college, along with this she also doing projects. After listening all things I was very curious to listen her. I took decision but how to pursue studies along with my dreams and wishes.....????, and next moment , The Lady came on stage wearing black colour formal suit. Just talk for 1-2 minutes. She gave me strength and believe to stood up with my decision which I took.  Her name is Ms. Kavya Shree MR. ma'am (always I define her as my inspiration)

KC College, Churchgate. 8th February 2014

Next day, I got GOLDEN opportunity to  meet Dr. Surendra Ayer sir. He inspire and motivate me to lived up with my decision which I took and last words he spoke, "Believe in Me...!!!" and the Life Changing Journey was started. 

PROJECTS did By #i3Mumbai Delegates Before Season1 starts.
  • Cleanliness Campaign.
  • 36 Meals projects.
  • IUOSB (One Sided Book).
  • IUNPB (News Paper Bag).
We contribute our bit to society. My all thoughts I  put into ACTIONS and it made SATISFIED. All projects where happened at differ differ places, it gave us exposures of differ differ places, roads, streets, experiences and learnings. We judge many things and we aware of facts but, not able to understand. Until we not gone through that situations, we can't feel.  I come to know by what direction society and my life is going on. Gone through many rejections and challenges, but that situations gave me more strength and energy to handle that kind of incidents in future. 

First step toward change (Overcome Stage Fear).
i3 gave me first opportunity to overcome stage fear. It helps me to personality development, where I join personality development classes by paying thousands of rupees but not gain anything, because they only giving theoretical knowledge and until you will not get practical knowledge, you not able to imbibe that things for your lifetime. This is a practical WORLD, which believes only in practicality. After this I got many opportunities but to grabbing strength also given by i3 and I learn...

Don't wait for BIG opportunities
GRAB small small occasions and make Them EXTRAORDINARY...
frail person wait for opportunities...
Where Strong person CREATE it....


12 Councillors.
Councillors from differ differ fields from IT field to Bollywood. Councillors share their life stories. Their journey from Beginner to Achiever. How they achieve Success...???. How they overcome their weaknesses and failures...???  What challenges they faced...??, Learnings of life and How they come Across as a "ROCKSTARSsss"...!!!.

Very exciting thing was, after conference we all got chance to interact with them individually. 


*********************************BEST PART OF i3********************************
THAT ARE PROJECTS



Some Snap of  PROJECTS did in 12 weeks......

Just I know How to Smile
But I believe in Spreading a SMILES...
It's not easy to spreading a smiles..
for this, you have to walk extra MILES...
     
                                                                 from Saazzz....melody of life
                                                            (poem by Mr. Sujit Lalwani sir).

I'm very Lucky to have i3 in my life. It gave me purpose to live life. I had a wish to contribute something to my society, but no one their to encourage. i3 came as a angel, Which shown me direction towards my wishes and also help me to complete them. 

Where we living full luxurious life with all facilities like Electricity, Education, Food, Shelter, Branded Cloths etc and on other side some people are not knowing what are these things called exactly. We Dreaming for "DIGITAL INDIA" and some schools are not allowing slum kids for primary studies. Who are getting all facilities they not have any realizations. I experienced that youth have immense potential, but no one their to channelised their energy to right directions.

Gone through many criticism, ignorance and many people commented very badly, but....

First they ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight  you
Then you WIN...!!!

                                                             ------by Mahatma Gandhiji

Got appreciations from schools and from teachers too.    

When Your INTENTIONS 
meets to ACTIONS
it's give you real SATISFACTION....

                                                   -------by Ketan Dalvi sir
                                                           (i3 Mumbai Season1 Delegate).

Projects were the best part of my whole i3 journey till now, because they taught me  
"JUST NOT  TO SURVIVE, LIVE YOUR LIFE".


As I belong to IT field My dream was to visit to Bangalore at least once in a life this wish I added in my dream list before only and dream COME TRUE ,reason is i3 and second reason was want to meet Kavya Shree ma'am and One day our mentors give us surprise that We all got a invitation from Bangalore for Grand Graduation Day Celebration.

The stupendous 19 hours journey from Mumbai-Bangalore. We all travelled by bus, it was too long journey. each mile I had been crossed, henceforth  slowly it brought my dream closer and closer. I seen all my flash back moment, from I have been started and now where I'm.

That was not just 19 hours journey for me 
that was a moments to fulfil my 19 years 
which I wasted/lived without any purpose and reasons. 
Journey to becoming change maker 
of our country and for myself. 

Journey was full of surprises, Bharath GC sir gave one delightful surprise that was Kavya Shree ma'am and Subhash KC sir will join us for "Bangalore Darshan".

We reach at Bangalore by 10.00 am and check in at 10.30 am in "GRAND INN Hotel".


I was very excited to meet ma'am, because we only had conversation on phone since 3-4 months but, never interact face to face. Sharpe at 12.00 pm Sir and Ma'am entered and we all give introduction to them and we all proceed further.
First Selfie with Kavya Shree ma'am and Subhash KC sir.


We started our journey by walking from hotel to Magestic Bus stop. By walking ma'am taught us some words in kannada, that was "Namaskara (namaskar)", "Nivu Hegiddira (How are you)", "Nanu cennagiddene (I'm fine)" and Our first ride was BMTC bus public transport. 




Our first destination ISKCON (lord krishna temple).


Sri Radha Krishna Temple ( Kannada - ಶ್ರೀ ರಾಧಾ ಕೃಷ್ಣ ಮಂದಿರ ) . It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world. The temple is a huge cultural complex that was inaugurated in 1997 by Shankar Dayal Sharma. The Founder-Acarya of ISKCON to promote Vedic culture and spiritual learning.

Second Ride was METRO.


First time ever I travelled by metro. It was really great experience. Than our next ride was auto rickshaw for Next surprise.

Sir Visvesvaraya's Magical and Technological Science world
The Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological MuseumBangalore(VITM), India. a constituent unit of National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Ministry of CultureGovernment of India, was established in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir MVisvesvaraya. A modest building with a built up area of 4000 sq. mtrs., was constructed in the serene surrounding of the Cubbon Park, housing various industrial products and engines, which was opened by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on 14.07.1962. The first gallery set up at VITM on the theme ‘Electricity” was opened to the public on 27.07.1965.


Tasted Famous Cuisine of south INDIA that was DOSA with mentors at Airlines hotel.


Suddenly rain started that was really amazing moment of the day. We experienced each and everything in single day. I lived with 3 seasons in a day. 





Explored UB city.

UB City is the biggest luxury commercial property project in BangaloreIndia. Pioneered by the chairman of UB GroupVijay Mallya, in Joint Venture with prestige group it is built on 13 acres (53,000 m2) of land and hosts 1,000,000 sq ft (93,000 m2) of high-end commercial, retail and service apartment space.  UB City has four towers namely, UB Tower (19 Floors), Comet (11 Floors), Canberra (17 Floors) and Concorde (19 Floors).

BREAKFAST AT 9.45 a.m
Tasty and delicious breakfast, there are many dishes which I never thought.


Bangalore's Overwhelming Welcome.

All Delegates, Guides and Mentors welcome us wholeheartedly. That moments was Overwhelming, Literally I had tears in my eyes. Because I never expect this kind of gesture from Bangalore.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BANGALORE....!!!!


i3 INDIA Family (Mumbai-Hyderabad-Bangalore)

All i3 family under single roof and solitary magical moment of the day. Captured in this selfie.
By----Tapan Pandya Sir.
That day was "FRIENDSHIP DAY". I think destiny wants to make this event happen in that day only. Dated as 2 August 2015. 



Some of the Precious moments of a Evening.

Best part was, I meet each and every Mentor and Guide, where because of them I able to perform in those 3 months. We always had conversation through social sites or phone calls. Bestest moment was when Sujit Lalwani sir entered in hall and his 25 mins talk, That was mind blowing moment and After conference, especially had meeting with  #Mumbai Delegates. He passed the many lessons directly, which was never less than blessings of GOD for me. He gave us delightful surprise that was Senior Ambassador Mr. Prashant Yag sir will join us in bus to travel from Bangalore--Mumbai.



14 hours journey with Senior i3 Ambassador.

That day we all started our real journey of life, because that was time to put all learnings in ACTIONS...!!!.
I felt that Bangalore to Mumbai journey was too short. We want more time to speak with him. He just talked like Bharath GC sir and Sujit Lawani sir. We had very long conversation and we asked him many questions, he just fantastic...!!!. explain all things with great examples.




Some of Unforgettable Moments

Ma'am wrote "Change Makers". That was really great moment. When we went for shopping before conference and we talking about sir and what can be happen in event and suddenly we saw a poster of Sujit Lalwani sir, which was of "Life Simplified..!!!" in one of the book shop. We clicked as many as picture at each place.

We all take one step FORWARD...
We all entered in NEW WORLD...
We all dreamt for SAME PURPOSE...
We all Living for SOLITARY SINGLE REASON..


All Thanks to my Parents, Mentors and Guides---
for giving this life
  • Mr. Sujit Lalwani sir.
  • Mr. Bharath GC sir.
  • Dr. Surendra Ayer sir.
  • Kavya Shree ma'am
  • Bharath NJ sir. :-)
  • Jeevitha Dm ma'am. 

My Parents Gave me Birth/life, they taught me culture, Ethics.
But my Mentors Taught me to "LIVE  LIFE"...




































No comments:

Post a Comment