Journey started before 4-5 months....
Life Driven Platform #I3- influence. Inspire. !mpact.
The India is a only country who have immense youth power and youth have huge potential, but channelise that potential need right guidance. In this modern-age it very important to use power in right way. Some are to get through parents and teachers. There is immense youth who don't know their purpose of living life..???. They don't know how to use their potential. Even some are excellent in academics and some are technically strong, but they don't know where & how to use this power...!!!. For those youngsters who want to find their purpose of life, who want to realize their dream, who want to come out of comfort zone, who want to contribute their bit to country, who want to be a "ROCKSTAR". Here this great personalities Mr. Sujit Lalwani sir who Introduce The Terrific Platform called- I3.
The journey of more than
The journey of more than
- 120 days.
- 12 conference.
- 12 councillors.
- 12 personalities from differ differ fields.
- 12 Social Projects.
Under the shadow whom I lived this days, my Mentors
- Mr. Bharath GC sir.
- Dr. Surendra Ayer sir.
- Kavyashree MR ma'am.
- Bharath NJ sir.
- Jeevitha DM ma'am.
Gone through many experiences,
- Faced challenges.
- Faced difficulties.
- gone through awkward situations.
- Faced Rejections.
Best unforgettable moments ever,
- When Mr.Bharath GC sir entered in our class, his 4 mins conversation make me to think for myself. his inspirational words and energy.
- Mr. Sujit Lalwani Sir's first talk (on 28 dec 2014). He triggered me to DREAM.
- First meeting with Dr. Surendra Ayer sir, his one word change my life that was "Believe in us".
- When I talk to Kavya Shree ma'am (My Inspiration) for first ever time and When I had video calling chat, for first ever time we interact with each other face-face and I started crying. When she said,"Beta to me", When she said, "Champ" to me for first ever time". Her single single word made me more and more stronger.
- When I became "Delegate of the week". Because of mentor's guidance and support, able to get that tag.
- When my first ever blog publish on my parents Marriage Anniversary and that also written on my father's life.
Overwhelming Moments,
- When Kavya Shree ma'am said, "I'm proud to be your mentor".
- When I break record of IUy2c project and I share this news with father, he just smile and said,"Go ahead".
- When my father seen a picture where I'm the only girl setting among boys. I saw satisfaction in his eyes.
- When full IU (Ispiration Unlimited) team Welcome us wholeheartedly in their Bangalore family.
Achievements/Rewards,
- When I get Kavya Shree ma'am's contact number.
- 10 articles are publish in www.iuemag.com (this is a international magzin).
- Bharath Gc sir shared that, by typing your name and it showing you blog link on google's first page.
- When I impacted 22k+ government school kids that is record till now and I got reward of coffee with Bharath GC sir and Dr. Surendra Ayer sir at SHARATON 4star Hotel. ;p
- When I was lead Volunteer for international project called "IU Newspaper Bag" (world merit India council), from Mumbai.
- When I become only girl "TRUE IUITE" of i3 Mumbai season1.
Best moment during IUy2c project,
When I ask question at 8th grade in one of the government school that "What is you dream..??".
Suddenly one girl stand up and said,"Ma'am I want to become a "Heart Doctor". I ask her Why...?? she said,"Before 2-3 months my one of the relative suddenly fall down and he not getup and when I asked to father reason behind that, he said ,"He fell down because of heart attack..!!!". So want to help those people who suffering from this kind of diseases. If the girl from government school can know her purpose of living her life why can't we..???.
Earnings of 4-5 months for Lifetime,
- Don't scared to take actions and don't worry about results.
- Always be enthusiastic and motivated.
- Don't ever regret because you fail, because it give you experience which is important.
- Give same opportunity to others which you give to yourself.
- Avoid negative things because you have very limited time.
- Don't hold back to participates yourself in any competition.
- We just have to succeed once, that will overcome all failures.
- Failure is a part of success.
- Success is not glorious without failure.
- Became a expert in particular thing than jump to another.
- Change yourself before changing others.
- Solve the problem which exists.
- You are the driver of your own vehicle(LIFE).
- Be truthful to Yourself.
- Be BOLD
- Be in group of people, who allow you to be yourself.
- Be creative.
- Always dream to go forward.
- Never Give up.
- Money is just to buy a product.
- For any beginning little step is very important.
- Asking is very important, before jumping into any new thing.
- Maintain consistency in your performance.
- First save money than spend.
- Think till depth, grow till hight.
- Believe in yourself.
- Try Try till you not find what you want.
- Focus is very important to do any work.
- Don't just grab opportunities focus on it.
- Learn from small small thing, because that will make big difference.
- Committed towards your dreams.
- Give your best in every work.
- Don't expect immediate returns.
- Always say, "I will do it".
- Be a best version of yourself ever.
- Readers can be a great Leaders.
- Do the things which you love, don't do the things which you not love. but better to give your best in what you are doing.
- you are born to make this world more beautiful and more amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment