Last Sunday our counsellor was Mr. Ashok Shankar Rathod sir. Which was Awesome experience and Sir gave hint I guess it but my guess was wrong. Before day of conference he called me an asked, "you know who will be next counsellor....????. and he said, "If your guess wrong than what...???". I said, "Sir if my guess will wrong than my excitement level will expand". And its happen.
Our conference starts with watching video named as "KHAT". In which grand father writing a letter to his new born grand son and telling a facts of life. I learnt many things:-
This selfie was memorable moment
Our conference starts with watching video named as "KHAT". In which grand father writing a letter to his new born grand son and telling a facts of life. I learnt many things:-
- Don't waste time on unnecessary things and questions because we all have limited time. and however it is seem less.
- If you have any doubt towards anything, so it is better to regret something after doing, it rather than without doing it. Because if you not get anything but you get experience. which is very valuable.
- Experience everything but don't addicted to that things. Which will help you to differentiate between right and wrong things.
- Don't be afraid to do mistakes. because those who do something makes mistakes.
- Take responsibility for your own mistakes and try to correct them.
- Forgive other peoples mistakes give give equal opportunity to remedy them.
- Life is too short to be shy.
- Keep moving forward.
Before invite counsellor sir played songs and that was "Iktara and Kabira". Slowly slowly I realized singer is same in both songs and Our counsellor was the Bollywood's playback singer. He is soulful singer that is Mr. Tochi Raina sir. Which was very emotional and paying tribute to Nepal song which composed by #Tochi Raina sir and "Band of Bandagi" song was "Rooh Kambdi" very soulful song that I cannot able to stopped my emotions. He said this are the emotions which are rare in this Era. He shared most fascinating things. Human body made up of five elements that are:-
- Aagani. (fire)
- Jal. (water)
- Vaayu. (air)
- Aakash. (sky)
- Dharti. (earth)
He explained each and everything in depth. Aagani means our stomach, Vaayu means our nose and Dharti means our Chest. His journey starts from 7th grade. When he saw funeral and he asked himself Why....????. He born in very well educated family but he was different from others. He runway from his place because he don't want to study. He said, "Study yourself". When you expert in this, you can do anything and you get purpose of life. You can able to see where your breath extends. It give the directions to your life.
He shared many interesting things which I never thought or read anywhere. He said alter "GOD" what it does. Literally, we shocked it made "DOG". He said " peoples kept dogs at home for their purpose" but, god sends dog for some reason. Why dog's tail is not straight...???. Why a dog is very close to human...???. Because the dog's tail telling us that I done many bad works in last born so you don't repeat it same but, peoples keeping them for their sake and he lose his freedom.
In question answer session one of the delegate asked question that ,"Sir what is love....??, with whom would I love, I got many proposals but I rejected them". He said, "love means god and he gave his example he said, "I have done love marriage and she is from very poor family. She proposed me", but I said her, "First I want to became an something than and only will marry you". She gave him 500 rupees for travelling from his place to mumbai. He struggled a lot. He lives for 15 days on beach. One day unknown person gave him 30 thousand rupees. He scrabble that person but he not able to find. He blessed very brilliants and legends who help him to foster. After 17 years he got marry to his better half in 2011. Family was against to his relationship but he said, "I decided before, when I'm child, I used to said, "whenever want to marry, will marry with girl who belongs to poor family".
When you help yourself than and only god will help you. Its his destiny to meet a such a legends who helped him financially. His guru gave him 200 rupees per week because he going through financial problem. It is really unexpected.
I learnt from his session that:-
He shared many interesting things which I never thought or read anywhere. He said alter "GOD" what it does. Literally, we shocked it made "DOG". He said " peoples kept dogs at home for their purpose" but, god sends dog for some reason. Why dog's tail is not straight...???. Why a dog is very close to human...???. Because the dog's tail telling us that I done many bad works in last born so you don't repeat it same but, peoples keeping them for their sake and he lose his freedom.
In question answer session one of the delegate asked question that ,"Sir what is love....??, with whom would I love, I got many proposals but I rejected them". He said, "love means god and he gave his example he said, "I have done love marriage and she is from very poor family. She proposed me", but I said her, "First I want to became an something than and only will marry you". She gave him 500 rupees for travelling from his place to mumbai. He struggled a lot. He lives for 15 days on beach. One day unknown person gave him 30 thousand rupees. He scrabble that person but he not able to find. He blessed very brilliants and legends who help him to foster. After 17 years he got marry to his better half in 2011. Family was against to his relationship but he said, "I decided before, when I'm child, I used to said, "whenever want to marry, will marry with girl who belongs to poor family".
When you help yourself than and only god will help you. Its his destiny to meet a such a legends who helped him financially. His guru gave him 200 rupees per week because he going through financial problem. It is really unexpected.
I learnt from his session that:-
- Big lesson I took that study yourself.
- When you study yourself than and only god will help you.
- Be yourself as possible as.
Last climax was we request him to sung a song which we love. He sung "kabira" song from yeh jawani hai deewani", such a soulful singer he is...!!!!.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment