Monday, May 4, 2015

My first ever #i3 conference...........Unforgettable Experience it was

Before someday Bharath sir called for meeting. That day want to do call but sir called me and He gave surprise, Suggest me to post my blogs on IU-write-ups  and told us venue for our first ever conference that was "IBIS Hotel" it is #4star**** property at Navi Mumbai, Turbhe. Reporting time was 9.45 am. Before day of conference very excited that who would be our first celebrity guest....????  How He/She inspire us in what way.....????. Specially for first conference I brought new cloths..!!!!!. I going to entered in New World with lots of New Experiences and exposure New places.

Much awaited moment was came dated as 3rd may. Don't know that day destiny also make some things to happen with me. Reached at station by time but two trains are cancelled so I had to change two trains for reach to venue, after this my excitement level reached at another level. When entered at main gate of hotel, felt something different environment. My Bag checked in detector. First thing I saw of "ibis" that is lobby. Oh My God....!!!!! what an view of that place literally which I never see. After 5 minutes Bhrarath sir came and wish all delegates said,"All the best delegates & door is open".

When I entered in conference room My God..!!!! that was another level of surprise.
As saw that environment felt like I'm celebrity. Ever I saw my name on Id card and on attendance sheet. But Where I setted. My name label was their and personal notepad for note things and water bottle also their only for me....!!!!. that was fully new environment for me. As you can see in this picture.

Bharath sir welcome all delegates...!!!! with his million dollar smile with lots of enthusiasm. He asked us what are you all feeling.....????. I can't able to answer this question in one word.

Our first conference was on "#i3 Orientation". Sir told us why "Dreams" are important. Whatever we do asked questions to ourself & talking with self is very important. Until we not found Why I want to do this....???? and What direction should I follow...????.

He shared Tags of #i3. Which we have to achieved in each conference. 12 conference will happen on each sunday but its all depend on us what we will do and how we will do. But its not compulsory. Sir said,"we not force you to do projects its on you".

Tags of #i3 are:-

  • Dreamer.
  • Star Dreamer.
  • Super Star Dreamer.
  • Performer.
  • Star Performer.
  • Super Star Performer.
  • Achiever.
  • Star Achiever.
  • Super Star Achiever.
  • TRUE IUITE (Inspiration Unlimited Ignition Transfer Executive).
"Vision for Life"  words contain all its consequences. If you find this you can do anything. My mentors helping me for this. I Dreamt & already took actions on that & achieved it. By Setting/Settle goals in "SMART way". How to set goals I learnt from my mentors and from "Life Simplified Book" (Author Mr.Sujit Lalwani sir). We studying full form consequences of "SMART" since 4rth grade in Personality development subject. that is
  • S- specific.
  • M-Measurable.
  • A- Achievable.
  • R- Reasonable.
  • T- Time Bound.
If we set our goals smart way you can achieve goal. But sir said,"when he set his goal in smart way, 99% its failed". You have to plan your goals smartly and sometimes its not worked but be committed towards goals. When you find the things are not happening according to you don't stop their, because any thing happen in our life their is some purpose behind them. In this World...!!!! not happen anything without any reason.


Mr. Kumar NJ Bharath sir with i3 Delegates.


The much awaited moment was came Bharath GC sir introduced Mr. Kumar NJ Bharath sir. He pursuing second year of engineering from Computer & Science Department at AMC Engineering College Bangalore. He is passionate software coder and since 5th grade had craze of software coding. He know 6 different software coding languages and like to learn new new things in coding. Microsoft organized exam called "Microsoft Technology Associate" In Bangalore. It is global level exam which is very tough to crack. 1000's of candidates participate and only 5 make it to happened and one of them is Mr. Kumar NJ Bharath sir. He joined i3 before 8 months to learn English speaking. Sir Said him,"It is not english coaching classes". But He said,"I find some hope in this". He start talk with bigggg smile..!!!! which gave me energy to grasp things which he going to talk. Before he starts literally I removed my shoes because they disturbing me, so I don't want any disturbance. 

He asked, "who working hard everyday"...????. No one raised their hands. He said,"what things stopping you, analyze and start working on that". He said,"When he was living in hostel, so all friends underestimate him some time directly or purposely but he very well aware about his purpose so no one can stop him. He wants to learn english speaking but environment never helped him. He tried to speak in english with friends but they said,"You don't know karnataka.....!!!!, so he leave it their". He passed 12th with excellent score and 92 out of 100 in english subject. He had wished to admission in NIIT's or IIT's college and wait until 6th round for that but in all round's he got same college. One day his father said him,"Destiny wants to say something to you". When he was in first year of engineering he came to contact with #i3 and his life changing journey starts. 

Who wants to be Extraordinary....???? he asked. All raised their hands. again he asked who trying to became an Extraordinary....????. No one response. He apprise one story. Their was one wood cutter who had very big muscles and personality. He got job to cut trees and he cut 18 trees on first day and thought will cut more than 18 trees on next day. But cut 15 trees on second day. He thought, "I will make it to happen it tomorrow" and 10 trees on third day. But shockingly he cuts only 5 trees on fourth day. He said to his boss that ,"don't know what happen to me I'm giving same efforts than also not make it to happen". boss asked him,"When you sharpened your axe last". The moral of the story is Self motivation is most important and keep motivating yourself. He said, "Life is a race participate in its each moment and performed no matters win or lose at least you are in race" and believe in yourself. In Entire conference I not felt at any moment that he wasn't  known english before.

After this question answer session starts. one of the delegate Ms. pooja galande asked,"Sir sujit lalwani sir said hardwork with luck must needed to success, so I know hardwork but what is luck..."..???. Sir gave very wonderful example. He asked her, "you want to go on 5th floor than what you prefer Leaft or stair case". She replied."Sir Leaft".  He said,"incase leaft stop working than what will you do". So luck not work every time but hardwork is most important. Another i3 delegate Mr.Ketan asked"Sir you said you not got college you want and also your friends underestimate you so, how you come across that". Sir again explained with one example and asked him,"If you had to travelled from turbhe to mumbai stop if bus not stop their than what you will do". He replied,"i will go on last stop". It means if you know your goal and you committed towards that than no one can stop you. If you have zeal to achieve dreams than their is no any power in world to stop you.

We get chance to interact with him personally after conference. As I belongs to information technology field and he is passionate software language coder so he helped me to build interest in it. He suggest us very great things. This is my first ever conference which I never expect and unforgettable experienced it was...!!!!. 



We enjoy a lottttsss.....!!!!!!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment