"If You Really Desired Something From Heart. Then Whole The Universe Will Work Towards Getting You That.....".
Last week we had project to collect sports equipment for #OSCAR foundation who are giving free sports education to underprivileged children. All delegates gave their best and collected many sports equipments. All had wished to go there and donate by own. We decided day and went in #OSCAR foundation. One of the delegate went before day in new office which is in CST, so we asked him address but we won't find that place. We contact Ashok sir he called us at "cuffe parade". As we are new at that place so we went by taxi and he stopped near "Ambedkar nagar" bus stand. Literally I'm thrilled as I saw that gate named as "Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar".
When I join #i3 our mentors told us many things about Ashok sir. Before a Day of conference I saw video in which child showing a way of sir's house to reporter and I observed that gate and I never shared with anyone that I dreamt to visit their at least once in a life. Next day our mentors announced a project for a week that was "Sports Equipment Procurement Campaign" and said, "If anyone want, can go personally and donate own collected things". We reached their sir send his one of the coordinator, his name was Mr. Maruti. When sir came for conference he told us inspiring stories of his coordinators and he was one of them. I felt very happy as I saw him and very excited to talk and ask some question to him.
We kept our all sports equipments which we collect in office where I saw n computer lab and on upper side their was a class room where children come for study. He asked you all want to meet sir, we said,"Yes...!!!". Actually that day they organized free Eye check up for all OSCAR and their committee children in rotary club beside world trade centre. So 5-10 mins walking distance by his place. We went by walk and while walking I asked some questions to maruti sir that, "How many students are their in MS-CIT coaching which held in that lab". He said, "Their are 100 students and classes run in batches which each for 1 hour" and he added, "on upper side their is a small library where children come an read the books". I asked him what is you responsibility in OSCAR....??? he said, "I'm a football coach,". He teaches football in local ground because their is no professional ground. I was very excited to meet ashok sir. As I saw him, he dressed very causal and by wearing specks. As we travelled, we are very tired but the moment we meet him everyone had a great smile on face. He asked, "How was yours last conference....???". He said, "that What are you all doing know this will definitely help you in future", you learning many things through experiences and failures this things are very important for future. He gave us opportunity to volunteer in OSCAR Before this two more delegates joined us.
One of the delegate Ms. pooja had very great experience. As she came late so one child shown them way of place where we are. She said that child was so smart and cute name was "Dinesh". She asked some question to him he answered very smartly and he just promote to 6th grade. He said "Ashoke bhaiyaa teach us good things and I want to be an writer and just I started write some things". He said "I want to be an like my father". Literally she shocked that how this tittle child can speak this.
Really had a great Day....
All thanks to #i3...
My journey begins by taking single step to join #i3
feeling blessed....
Last week we had project to collect sports equipment for #OSCAR foundation who are giving free sports education to underprivileged children. All delegates gave their best and collected many sports equipments. All had wished to go there and donate by own. We decided day and went in #OSCAR foundation. One of the delegate went before day in new office which is in CST, so we asked him address but we won't find that place. We contact Ashok sir he called us at "cuffe parade". As we are new at that place so we went by taxi and he stopped near "Ambedkar nagar" bus stand. Literally I'm thrilled as I saw that gate named as "Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar".
When I join #i3 our mentors told us many things about Ashok sir. Before a Day of conference I saw video in which child showing a way of sir's house to reporter and I observed that gate and I never shared with anyone that I dreamt to visit their at least once in a life. Next day our mentors announced a project for a week that was "Sports Equipment Procurement Campaign" and said, "If anyone want, can go personally and donate own collected things". We reached their sir send his one of the coordinator, his name was Mr. Maruti. When sir came for conference he told us inspiring stories of his coordinators and he was one of them. I felt very happy as I saw him and very excited to talk and ask some question to him.
We kept our all sports equipments which we collect in office where I saw n computer lab and on upper side their was a class room where children come for study. He asked you all want to meet sir, we said,"Yes...!!!". Actually that day they organized free Eye check up for all OSCAR and their committee children in rotary club beside world trade centre. So 5-10 mins walking distance by his place. We went by walk and while walking I asked some questions to maruti sir that, "How many students are their in MS-CIT coaching which held in that lab". He said, "Their are 100 students and classes run in batches which each for 1 hour" and he added, "on upper side their is a small library where children come an read the books". I asked him what is you responsibility in OSCAR....??? he said, "I'm a football coach,". He teaches football in local ground because their is no professional ground. I was very excited to meet ashok sir. As I saw him, he dressed very causal and by wearing specks. As we travelled, we are very tired but the moment we meet him everyone had a great smile on face. He asked, "How was yours last conference....???". He said, "that What are you all doing know this will definitely help you in future", you learning many things through experiences and failures this things are very important for future. He gave us opportunity to volunteer in OSCAR Before this two more delegates joined us.
One of the delegate Ms. pooja had very great experience. As she came late so one child shown them way of place where we are. She said that child was so smart and cute name was "Dinesh". She asked some question to him he answered very smartly and he just promote to 6th grade. He said "Ashoke bhaiyaa teach us good things and I want to be an writer and just I started write some things". He said "I want to be an like my father". Literally she shocked that how this tittle child can speak this.
Really had a great Day....
All thanks to #i3...
My journey begins by taking single step to join #i3
feeling blessed....

No comments:
Post a Comment