Saturday, May 2, 2015

Walk With Knowledge That You Never Alone........

"We Know Basic Needs Of Human That Is Food-Cloth-Shelter. But For Living Life You Need Beautiful Eyes Look For The Good In Others, For Beautiful Lips Speak Only Words Of Kindness And For Poise Walk With The Knowledge That You Never Alone. It Is The Language Which Deaf Can Hear And The Blind Can See".  

After lot of struggle I got Admission in diploma. Even though passed with good marks which are sufficient for diploma. Engineering was not my choice. I thought "Definitely Destiny something planned for me".  With this thought I attended First day of college with lots of energy and excitement. But in every lecture one question was common that is "What is IT State in India......????" Because we belongs to IT department. This question was very new for me and also not understand that question. Yet I completed my diploma till never tried to find answer for question and Now pursuing second year of engineering form IT Department but very passionate about Hardware computer repairing and I'm doing that also. 

Beginning with today's incident, went for friend's sister wedding by returning from their I came by bus. After some distance one lady came and setted beside to me. She asked many question and once again I face same question. The question was, "Now what is the Scope of IT in India, because my daughter just passed 10th I want direction what should I do.....????" I said her,"Ma'am industry not create any scope. We create Scope for them and Each field is challenging it on us how seriously we studied". She took all information of subjects and address of colleges. She said,"God bless you, study well". encourage me to study further.

"Follow Your Goals, Vision for Life & Passion Too".

You might be confuse because till now we heared, "Follow your dreams or goals passionately ". But for me passion and dreams both are individuals. I have dream to wear that black cap and coat of  after complete Engineering. I have dream to make parents feel proud and many more. Passion is I already mentioned. Because of my friend Mrs. Pallavi, this passion come across. We both share same passion
Sometime we worked for 6-7  hours continuously and very passionately. Till now we make to happen our each worked successful.

Follow Your Dreams passionatelyFollow Your Passion with lot of Dedication and Determination






No comments:

Post a Comment