Life is full of Surprises and We love that, if it is good enough...!!!!!. Everyone desire/wishing for positive surprises. Some things we thought let it go...!!!. and we gone with flow. But in future that things surprise us unexpectedly and give new way to our wishes. When life confound cynically it sometimes demotivate but that situations definitely give some lessons. I got many surprises which are unexpected for me and out of box also. From negative things always took lessons and That mistakes should not be happen in future. Positive surprises unlatch new ways and encourage to do more than last. I've been around a long time and life still has a whole lot of surprises for me.
Many things happen in life which was not of my choice. Now that things surprising me in many ways Which boosting me for set objective than last goal. Surprisingly....!!!! some things I do that surprise to my friends but not to me. They appreciate each achievement and encourage too. So I get to know what they think for me which is unexpected.
Destiny make to happen things which are on correct time when I need it. It totally give me new directions towards the life.
Life is full surprises you but when you need it.....
Many things happen in life which was not of my choice. Now that things surprising me in many ways Which boosting me for set objective than last goal. Surprisingly....!!!! some things I do that surprise to my friends but not to me. They appreciate each achievement and encourage too. So I get to know what they think for me which is unexpected.
Destiny make to happen things which are on correct time when I need it. It totally give me new directions towards the life.
Life is full surprises you but when you need it.....
No comments:
Post a Comment