Friday, April 10, 2015

CHILDHOOD......The Imaginative Dilusions


Childhood is candy. the most memorable and bright phase of LIFE. Even we don't remember our 1st birthday moments, but whenever we saw that old albums the feeling was out of the world!!!. All has spent some time in space will love it for rest of their Lives. My childhood was of lots of happiness and where is happiness!!!! obstacles should be their as standard "Rule of Life". This are situations only teach us which not any schools or institutes do's. For this department teacher is "LIFE". The most of time financial crisis are their, but my parents never gave realization and never discussed. My friend has cycle but I haven't!!!!. Sometimes I felt..??? teacher taught us "their is no difference, we all are one". Then why this big difference !!!! why god partial to me..???. But that situation taught me to dream, it gave me strength to dreamt for cycle. I wasn't thought "how this dream come true...???".

My Childhood fantasy was to became a "Air hostage". I thought everyone work at ground but I want to worked around blue blue clouds. Whenever anyone asked me what you want to be...???. I answered them. They laughed and said,"don't dreamt beyond abilities" that time was not able to understand the depth of sentence. We always said,"friendship is the relation which we decides. When I was in 7th grade one day after break we all friends discussed each an everyone dreams so, I told them my fantasy too, but!!! one of them laugh at me and explain what criteria are their for that post. Really that day I was very disturb and felt helpless because not eligible in any criteria and my childhood fantasy dilutes.

In school days I was very good in out door games, from 5th to 7th grade I got back to back three meddles for running(1st rank in 100 meters). I also selected at state level competition for "Long jump". 1st to 10th grade I used to  participates in each and every function like "Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Hand writing, Poem recitation competitions"  and many more. Also awarded as 1st prize for rangoli competition because I made rangoli from flower petals which was innovative idea.

I mentioned all this things because like mine you also have these all achievements in childhood phase but as we grow up with our surrounding. We forgot our dreams and started running to be an
successful. Now-a-days if we observe their are many few peoples who had a dream to be an artist or painter. The reasons are priorities which changed according to our needs. Everyone running behind earning money. I don't said, "earning is inaccurate" but simultaneously if we follow our dreams its gave satisfaction.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. We all have dreams but in order to make dreams come true. Then to fulfil that dreams it needs lots of determination, dedication, self-discipline and hard work. We should not only dream or think. have to take immediate actions on.

Childhood is the world of imagination but Adulthood is world in which we have to draw the picture of imagination on canvas of LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment