Thursday, April 23, 2015

MISUNDERSTANDING........can be so deadly

"Misunderstanding" the all consequences are in word only. The word "miss" signifies something is  absent and "understanding" specifies appreciation. We thought if anyone don't understand our perspectives which want to convey. The moment of misunderstanding is so deadly because that make us to forget hundreds likeable moments spent. If anyone just give look, human mind starts creating images/illusions unclear thoughts which they never experienced or gone through. some peoples have mentality if he/she gave someone's question's answer they thought he/she knowns everything and if not answered anything they thought he/she not know anything.

We thought our loved once understand us in every way. But its not true.....!!!!! because our body language, which person takes in what way its depend on their mentality. Sometimes, We want to convey something different but, person takes it in another way. That's the very difficult moment to explain each and everything. I want to share one thing:

I'm not a perfect human, make a lot of mistakes, but still  I love those people who stay with me after knowing my exact personality. Because better to live with the person who understand you rather than who not. I hate to recall things that happened at past, I don't want to remember. Ever try to live in group which inspires you,  encourage you,  push you in something which you never try to do.
                 
 Never wast your time to explain who you are to peoples who commit to misunderstand you. Because if they understands you then ever never demand for any "clarifications". The awkward moment is when you still can't understand someone after repeated yourself. But....

Never choose me without understanding, and never loose me because of small misunderstanding.

 I may be wrong sometime,   somewhere but not every time &     everywhere.

Its not my Self-Esteem its my Standpoint............


No comments:

Post a Comment