We experienced many things in our Life. When you share your experienced with lessons you had took that set example for others. Not everyone will appreciate what you share with them. You have to estimate who's worth your kindness and who's just taking edge. Because
God doesn't give you the people you want.
He gives you people you need.
To help you, to hurt you,
To leave you,
To love you &
To make you the person you meant to be.
Keep going everything you need will come to your perfect time. Be the person who always think twice before doing anything Because their are some peoples who take heart out of you and there are people who put it back. When I look back on life I see pain, mistakes I had done but....!!! When I see in mirror Felt strength from learned lessons. Make a peace with your past so it won't affect your present. Don't ever think what others think of you because its your life not their. Don't ever compare with others because all have unique personalities and journey of life to share with others. Stop thinking too much because it doesn't help you to accomplish your task. Phases in life cure almost everything. Take time.
To make right choice in life you have to get connect with your soul. To do this you need to experienced isolation which most peoples are afraid because in the silence you can hear the truth and find out the solution. Problems & mistakes of yesterday are now just memories of a learned lessons. I imbibe the energy and possibilities of each new day. acknowledge the simple beauty that can be taken for granted and look forward to tomorrows new beginning.
In My Life I've Lived,
I've Loved, I've Lost
I've missed, I've hurt
I've missed, I've trusted
I've Made Mistakes
but most of all
I've LEARNED.
"करण्या सारखं आयुष्या मध्ये खूप आहे एक सुरवातीची गरज आहे ,,
यश तुमच्या पाया जवळच घुटमळत असते फ क्त पापण्या उघड्यची गरज आहे "…
No comments:
Post a Comment