Wednesday, April 15, 2015

To CONQUER FEAR..........is the step towards achievments

"To Conquering Fear" its not easy for me at all..!!!. Want to do many things in Life, but no one was their to guide me. We always said,"first mentors of  Life is our parents and after parents our teachers. Sorry!!!! but I never experienced teachers as my mentors they always taught difference between good and bad things, but never direct which path should follow. I not said,"they aren't good tutors". Because of #i3 blessed with three most wonderful mentors in the world (Mr. Bharath GC sir, Dr. Surendra ayer sir, Ms. Kavyashree mam) and First mentors till now after parents. I know word called"mentor" but after joining #i3 experienced real consequence of this word.  

The very first things they taught us,
 
                                                   why WE FEAR of FEAR, 
                                                  Whatever situation it is face it,
                                                 Whatever result it is face it, 
                                               Whatever opportunity it is grab it,
                                                                  and 
                                                        give your best.

Before performing any task I always afraid of results. My mentors taught me to Believe in myself and take your challenges on. It give more strength to conquer fear and if once you done this then never let anyone think to bring you down. you got one avenue towards life. I gone through many situations and realized it is better to conquer your self its give self confidence and it cannot taken by you, even not by angels. Don't be afraid to give your best no matters how your task is greater or smaller. I gave seminars and presentations but that are different thing because talking  about  particular topic and sharing experience is another thing. After joining #i3 when I spoke in front of more than 500 peoples first time ever in life. Every time conquer one makes you more stronger than last. 


This was my first ever experienced on stage and happen just after joining #i3 even season not start yet. When went to Terna college of Engg. at Nerul to attend Sujit lalwani sir's talk and  Suddenly he called all #i3mumbai delegates on floor to shared reason behind joining #i3. I spoke very few words but it given me 10 times more strength to speak better next time. Really This was my one of the unforgettable moment and First Achievement of Life.

If you want to conquer fear just don't think and sit at home start actualizing thoughts.


Conquering Fear.....it is my Step Towards Achievements.....

No comments:

Post a Comment