"Dignity" word expresses maturity is capability to think. Speak and act as your affection within hurdle of. The estimation of your maturity is how divinely you speak during the centre of your anger.
Their are two types of admiration Good & Bad, "good admiration" defines your dignity and self-regard, bad shows your arrogance.
When we stand for right thought and society against that. They judge us, make their own views without knowing actual situation. We have misconceptions that pensioners known each and everything about life because they already gone through many circumstances but.!!!! according to me its not true!!!. I didn't said,"their thoughts are wrong" but perspectives are..???. Society where justice is very challenging, where hardship impose and where ignorance conquer. I not speak for myself but for those without voice and I want to make them to speak. their right to live in peace, their right to be treated with dignity.
Today I experienced very valuable thought want to shared. When I travelling by auto, One lady was sitting opposite to me. She dressed full sleeves and neck was covered by cloth because her entire body was burned because of some accident happen with her. Everyone sitting their started staring her continuously, she felt uncomfortable!!!! and some peoples made comments too. She bear those all things for time and suddenly she spoke said,"what are you doing, I'm also human, I have right to live, think if your daughter, wife, or mother is on my place can you do same thing with them". Really I want to salute that women who decides to speak up for her "Dignity" she stands for her "self-respect". When "boy" came late night its not matter to society but when same thing happen to "girl"....???? no need to explain next. We wrote and listen many essays, speeches on "Independence" and "Equality" and thought for bringing changes in society, but.??? until we not actualized this things the change is impossible.
Freedom is the unbolted window through which flows the sunlight of the human soul and human dignity. the important things are human society depends upon opportunities and enlargement grant to individual.
Peoples will,
Dislike you,
Rate you,
Shake you,
and
Shatter you,
How strong you,
STAND is what
MAKES YOU!!!!
Each human being deserves RESPECT give it and take it....
My Dignity is MY LIFE...
No comments:
Post a Comment