"Thought Process" processing a thoughts. When we connect someone's thought and start applying in our life means updating our thoughts to their thoughts that we can say thought processed from one phase to another. I thought while communicating or sharing thought processed will improve. Because I experienced whenever went for meeting with sir he shared many things and I always come back home with new energy. Human beings can only passed one thing directly with each other that is energy, so always pass and take capable and proficient energy.
Whenever saw back to my journey from joining #i3 till today their is huge difference in my "Personality". When I was pursuing diploma, pay for "Personality Development" coaching classes that was from college, so couldn't ignore that classes too. Their was essential and strict instructions from teacher's to attend that class. They taught us very valuable and beautiful things like how to speak, how we can improve our skills...etc. but we never take action toward that thoughts.
When that coaching teacher asked me, What is Life..??? Literally I won't able to answer..!!!!!. But #i3 thought me. Today I can answer any questions. Because promptly gone through some situations. so "Life Is Journey Not an Destination". Journey with lots of great moments, achievements and some failures. "Life Simplified" (Author--Sujit Lalwani sir) taught me failure is not an end,...it just a bend, take a lessons from that and continued your journey.
When I asked, Who want to became an successful....???? Sure your answer also same as everyone answered. Everybody want to successful in life and it has to dream of each one. But after achieving your goal don't stop their, dream more than last one. because I want to repeat it again that "life is journey not an destination".
For this question my answer is "I don't want to be an successful because I want became an successive".
Whenever saw back to my journey from joining #i3 till today their is huge difference in my "Personality". When I was pursuing diploma, pay for "Personality Development" coaching classes that was from college, so couldn't ignore that classes too. Their was essential and strict instructions from teacher's to attend that class. They taught us very valuable and beautiful things like how to speak, how we can improve our skills...etc. but we never take action toward that thoughts.
When that coaching teacher asked me, What is Life..??? Literally I won't able to answer..!!!!!. But #i3 thought me. Today I can answer any questions. Because promptly gone through some situations. so "Life Is Journey Not an Destination". Journey with lots of great moments, achievements and some failures. "Life Simplified" (Author--Sujit Lalwani sir) taught me failure is not an end,...it just a bend, take a lessons from that and continued your journey.
When I asked, Who want to became an successful....???? Sure your answer also same as everyone answered. Everybody want to successful in life and it has to dream of each one. But after achieving your goal don't stop their, dream more than last one. because I want to repeat it again that "life is journey not an destination".
For this question my answer is "I don't want to be an successful because I want became an successive".
No comments:
Post a Comment