Monday, April 20, 2015

Right DIRECTIONS and GUIDANCE......step towards achievements

When I joined #i3 never thought, to get this opportunity to listen and interact the person who drop-out not once its happen twice with him and today he come across as "The Super Star Achiever" on #i3 platform. Because of #i3 I experiences many great moments and this was one of them. Our mentors arranged "#i3 Insight Conference"  which held at Bandra in IES college of Management & Research. We reported at venue by 10.30 am and conference started by 11.00 am. As always #i3 is all about surprises.

As I reached their my mentor (Ms. Kavyashree MR mam) called me and she said,"I have to handle today's technical work" of conference. Literally I felt so happy and little bit nervous too. This was one among my dream list to worked on stage. #i3 is full of celebrations so I have to played songs in between excited moments. While testing sound system & mice system before conference doesn't faced any difficulties all things are working properly but at the time of conference starts it won't worked properly. Really found helpless and can't made it happen.

Conference begun with lot of energy and enthusiasm. Bharath GC sir(our mentor) started
interacting with peoples who gathered their. He shared lots of things and asked some question like "What are difference between our education system and International", Why you all thought they get valuable education.????. They answered Because they had:-

  • Exposure of places.
  • Opportunities.
  • Prof//Mentors.
  • Supportive environment. 
  • Self confidence. 
  • Attitude towards learning.
  • Thought Processed.
  • They do what they want to be.

=>And I connected to this all points because these happening to me after joining #i3. As mumbaikar I never travelled Western Route and Central Route, so for me it is full of exposure of places.

=>On day of conference got a opportunity to handle technical work, which I dreamt to.

=>What can I say about mentors..!!!!! blessed with world class mentors
.
=>When I made small small things to happen they make it large and Support to improved more.

=>Today I can speak in front of  hundreds of peoples this much self confidence has build.

=>My exams going on floor soon, so my mentor gave me task to complete exam syllabus within the time. I planned each and everything and divide days according to subjects.

=>My mentors never taught us difference between Right and Wrong things they always talk right and how it can be  more right things. My friends asked me, you what to be an successful,,???? I replied them ,No "don't want to be Successful because"I want to became an Successive". Sujit Lalwani sir said,"Life is not an destination, it is a JOURNEY".

=>Engineering was not my choice but some things are destiny make to happen with me. Which change my thoughts and I started taking interest and working hard too.

Bharath GC sir welcome to Dr. Surendra Ayer sir. He is gold medallist in Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University. After 10th he took studies seriously. He faced many problems and struggle a lot for. His friends enraged him so he used to study out off college. Studied medicine for his mother because she wants, her son to earn something and ranked 1st but he said to his mother, "Can do study but can't thought for rank". He studied passionately with lots of determination and dedication. After this he got reward of his hardship ranked 1st in Entire University. If you focused towards your dreams then you can achieved any goal.

 After this, the much Awaited moment was came. Bharath GC sir welcomed  celebrity of the day Mr. Subhash KC sir. He is President of World Merit Country Council India. He pursuing his final year in Electronics and Communications Engineering. He is declared TRUE IUITE at the #i3 platform and he also was awarded the SUPER STAR Award at IU1010 season 4. He has been the lead volunteer at IUOSB While he is founder of "Credence Robotics and Learn Play Innovate"."Credence robotics" is among the list of top five robotics companies  In Bengaluru, karnataka .


 
                                                              
  Mr. Subhash KC sir
                                        (President of World Merit Country Council India)

He had developed a robotic system(Medical robot with EHRS) which secures the digital data of patients and use the same for automated treatment purpose. The project was listed TOP 10 among 250+ participants in entire India.


He started Talk by Thanking Almighty, Mentors and Himself. Sir said." He is  Drop-out student not once..!!!! its happen with him twice". If I can do this so why can't you peoples...!!!!.  He is very passionate about Robotics. When His relative's death was happen because of improper medication so he decided to do something for these. No one took him seriously and not had any support from his loved once. He was so depressed and Stress. He tried to attempt suicide.  Suddenly he showed 500  bugs and asked what is the value of this Note everyone replied, "five hundred rupees".!!!. He crushed...!!!!! it and smashed on floor. He said,"this was my value before" and again he picked up that note  made it proper and said,"this is my value after joining #i3, it comes as a sunshine in his life. He created platform for youth. Who are interested in robotics because as he gone through so much of struggle so, don't want to suffered anyone else. He wishes to inspire practically in education and empower youth with ability to lead themselves better.



After conference we had Questions Answers session in which many peoples asked question and he answered them directly and in very simple way. One lady asked him, Sir you already achieved then why you studying,,????. He replied,"Education is most important and for parents he completing his
degree.

From this I learnt,

To Achieving your goals, Determination, Dedication, Commitments, Sacrifices are not enough but also you need......


Right DIRECTIONS,

 Right GUIDANCE , &

Right PLATFORM.











No comments:

Post a Comment