Misuse of good capabilities. The rootstock of all immoral is misapply abilities. Specially we see government worker doing this. Absolute ruler can fix up their entire families in job in or government.
Before a day I went late to college, because submissions are happening. As I entered saw mob around vehicle in which dispute was going on between watchman & police officer. Sometimes watchman have to control traffic because our campus is huge so it required to. I hear watchman was saying, "he just showed hand to indication to stop, that bike because many vehicles are traversing from both sides, but officer felt insulting that how this watchman stop his bike!!!!. He starts abusing to him. and said, "you not saw my uniform, how could you do this to me"..???? you know I can do anything". It is really unfortunate to hear this words form, who has most respectful and essential place in our society. watchman continuously pity him without any fault but he continued abusing.
After sometime my friend told me accident was happen at our college gate. Because of one person's entire surrounding was get disturb. From this have to take lessons that after achieving our dreams or goals don't misuse it and you have to think how our knowledge are help to others lives.
Because of one person entire society denounce other which are from same profession. Don't utilized capabilities it has to used for others convenient. Than and only you will be known as "Achiever".
Before a day I went late to college, because submissions are happening. As I entered saw mob around vehicle in which dispute was going on between watchman & police officer. Sometimes watchman have to control traffic because our campus is huge so it required to. I hear watchman was saying, "he just showed hand to indication to stop, that bike because many vehicles are traversing from both sides, but officer felt insulting that how this watchman stop his bike!!!!. He starts abusing to him. and said, "you not saw my uniform, how could you do this to me"..???? you know I can do anything". It is really unfortunate to hear this words form, who has most respectful and essential place in our society. watchman continuously pity him without any fault but he continued abusing.
After sometime my friend told me accident was happen at our college gate. Because of one person's entire surrounding was get disturb. From this have to take lessons that after achieving our dreams or goals don't misuse it and you have to think how our knowledge are help to others lives.
Because of one person entire society denounce other which are from same profession. Don't utilized capabilities it has to used for others convenient. Than and only you will be known as "Achiever".
No comments:
Post a Comment