Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Give And Take............Happiness to serving others

I've learned from my mentors that true happiness comes from "Giving" rather than "Taking" any thing. Helping others along the way makes you shape who you are. I think that appreciation is what we're all searching for. That makes you better person & hard worker. I experienced our mentors gracefully  balanced mentoring to all delegates, They never tried to create us in their own images, But Give us opportunity to create ourselves. I haven't come across anyone who did this things in my entire life. They ever mentor us, solve our queries without any selfishness or ego. "Kindness" is next word of  "Giving" . This word creates confidence and motivate to give more and more to others.

The greatest example is our parents who made countless sacrifices as they cared for and foster us through our new beginnings and childhood. Provide with us necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illness, the emotional stress and lot of things. Which we never even thought to give them back.

Till now I execute four projects in #i3mumbai. All experiences are out of the world which I experienced first ever time in my entire life. Which I thought to do but, not took any actions to actualized that thoughts. That experiences was projection of my dreams and capabilities of giving escape from regular existences.

COLLECT 

MOMENTS 

NOT

THINGS








No comments:

Post a Comment