"I Blessed with very big family". Which is greatest strength of my life. I live in join family with 10 members. Which is rare in this era. When I shared this with any friends they shocked & start asking many questions. After Each conferences till now happen in #i3, they ask us "what are your reasons to join #i3".....????. My "Papa" is one of the reason to join #i3, I want to make him feel proud...!!!!. He gone through society criticism because he had daughters And when peoples comment on him but..!!! He never answered them. One day I asked him," why you always quite, why you don't answer them...
!!!!". He said,"You are their to answer them from your Achievements". I shared very good relationship with my father. Whenever he saw my sad face, He touch my feet's to make me laugh (I know you are smiling).
My grandmother (Head of family). She is coolest member of house and last year crossed her 65th year. Till I hear from many friends that their grandmothers forcing them to "marry soon" , but...!!!! Whenever anyone asked to my grandma that."your grand-daughters have to marry now", & she always answered them,"NO..!!! yet they not complete their education". She completed her studies till 4rth grade so she always encourage us for education and not even bit of conservative about us. She admire my each thing & first person in house who celebrates Achievements.
I find many faces in a person such as One Best Friend, a Well Wisher which help me to make decisions, One Guide, One Doctor, One Teacher and many more that person is My Mother. She is not something, but everything for me. My whole world revolves around her. I share each and everything with her. She is very concern about us. My father never asked me any questions even though I reached late at home, but my Mother always asked me each and everything. Even she asked what I done whole day at college...!!!!!. But I never felt irritating with her questions and calls, because I find her love & care for me.
Sisters is probably the most competitive relation but once sisters grown, its became strongest relationship. Their is no friend like sister in clam or windy weather. To cheer one on uninteresting way. To collect one if goes astray. to boost if one stumble down. to nourish whilst ones stands.
I'm average in studies till 4rth grade because not able to read books and not even understands teachers language, I had attend tuitions for reading but one day tuition teacher said to my uncle that,"she is not capable for study in English medium". Then my uncle is the person who taught me reading with lot of dedication and I learnt not only English reading but also Marathi reading in one month. "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but feel respect & joy for each other" this statement dedicate to my Aunt.
The love of family and admiration is very much important than wealth and privilege. You don't choose your family it is gift of god. I'm Thank full To God for blessing me with This Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment